The right accounting firm can be critical to your success as a business. In today’s business world, you need a fast, reliable, and accurate source of information for all of your accounting and tax needs.
At Proactive Accounting and Tax Services, we understand how to help small businesses.
Monthly Bookkeeping / Accounting
As a small business owner, your passion is providing services to your clients of what you do best. Therefore, you can keep what you love doing by letting us take care of your books for you.
We’ll review and prepare financial statements such as Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, etc. and reconcile your banks monthly. It will enable you to keep track of trends in your business and plan better for the future.
You can also access your financial information whenever you need it, anywhere on any device. If you need to provide access to your team members, you can easily give them either limited or full access to your team members.
(Starts at $299 per month)
- Categorizations and Classifications
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Payroll Journal Entries
- Balance Sheet Statement
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Overall Book Review of any unusual transactions or discrepancies
(Starts at $549 per month)
- Basic Plan Plus
- Weekly Accounts Payable Processing
- Applying Payments to Accounts Receivable Invoices
- Class or Department Tracking for multiple locations
Are you worried about preparing your tax returns? We’ve got you covered. We can help you so that you don’t have to worry.
Individual Tax Preparation
- Federal / State / Local – $600
- Schedule C / LLC (Sole Proprietor / Single Member LLC) – Plus $300 for each
- Additional State – Plus $100 each
- Rental Properties – Plus $100 each property
- Sale of Business Property – Plus $350 each
- Sale of Primary Home – Plus $100
- Payment Installment Agreement – Plus $150
- Amendments – Plus $300
- Filing an extension – Plus $150
- Estate & Trusts (1041) – $1,000
Business Tax Preparation
- Corporation & Partnership (1120, 1120S, 1065) – $1,200
We can file your Individual Tax Returns on time if we receive ALL required documents from you by March 15. If we don’t receive ALL required documents by March 15, you will incur $150 for filing an extension, and your work will not be guaranteed by April 15.
Tax Planning, in our opinion, is the most critical service we provide. It builds a foundation to reduce your tax liability proactively. The outcome goal is to maximize your after-tax income.
With the tax savings, our typical business owners reinvest them into their business or their retirement funds.
Our services could save you the two things that you can keep more of: Time and money.
Plus, all your accounting fees are entirely tax-deductible.
Avoid the frustration and hassle of keeping track of all your bookkeeping and income tax issues and allow our team to handle these areas for you.
Tax Planning Strategies for Business Owners
(Starts at $2,500 per year)
- Tax Plan for Current & Future Tax Years
- Deduction Review & Strategy Planning
- Legal Entity Optimization Across LLC, S Corp, C Corp, Partnership
- Retirement Options & Plan
- Tax Planning & Strategy Implementation